Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hudson: Good stuff x 2

This video is visually entertaining with its wow-factor stop motion technique, and the music is a head-bopping and layered folkly treat. This new music is by emerging Melbourne Australia-based indie folk musician Hudson.



So this video drew me in, but when I spent more time on Hudson's site, Destination Blues sealed the deal. I downloaded the $8 digital EP. I must admit I don't love it all, but 60% isn't bad and I love the idea of directly supporting musicians who are just trying to get their passion to the people.

Hope you enjoy. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Don't take yourself seriously, we are all players in God's Divine Comedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen - Is this your philosophy of life? It's a good one...

    ReplyDelete