|visualization of social comments and content|
The fascinating TED talk by cognitive scientist Deb Roy was just posted on TED.com. The notes I made while watching this talk last week include the following:
- Huge implications for media industry. The social graph and content linkages take measurement, tracking and accountability to a whole new level.
- Bet the government wants this too
- Man, his kid can just take the video footage to his therapist to map the origins of his dysfunctions
- What will this child's memory be like, first person or third person?
- Wow. Sweet and beautiful.
What notes did you just make?