Sunday, January 30, 2011

Getting Deep. 20 Questions.

What can I do to better curate my life? Where do I even start?

Personally, I haven't been particularly structured about it. I have explored the basics like, where do I want to live? What do I enjoy doing? What makes me happy? How do I want to feel inside?

Well, now there is a list of 20 questions you can ask yourself every day. Perhaps not an exhaustive list, but a good place to start. A guideline for the curation process. Before you dismiss it, give it a read. Martha Beck, a wise and funny sage of our times crowd-sourced the list and provides insightful commentary.

I am going to take a question a day and explore it for a while. Maybe not every question. Not all of them resonate with me. Hope you'll join me. I'd love to hear about your take on each question and your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment