Saturday, November 19, 2011

What's Your Philosophy of Life (in 12 words or less) ?

What is your philosophy of life (in 12 words or less)?

That is a question I've included in the series of interviews I've been doing lately with artists, actors, musicians, poets and other interesting people.  The responses are fascinating and almost always make me look at myself, what I believe and how I live life.

I decided to ask this question of people I connect with on Twitter. It is a pretty intense first encounter with here-to-fore strangers, but I love the ability to have some understanding of people so quickly.

What follows is just a few of the responses I received (used with permission of course). Enjoy!



Give all you've got to give. Love wisely, love foolishly. No regrets.








Love others as you love yourself. Love yourself.







Be passionate, tolerant, true in everything I do.












Be true to your beliefs and listen to what others have to say.








Genuine caring + Honest Communication = Deep Connection Love: Passion, Sharing, Affection, Nurturer.










Lao Tzu: All things are born of being. Being is born of non-being.






I think mine would have to be Cultivate. Create. Uplift. 

Many thanks to these wonderful Twitter friends for sharing their thoughts and themselves. A very interesting group of people to follow.

What is your philosophy of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment